Mental Health Capacity Building Project for Children and Families
We work to create a culture that establishes the spectrum of mental health as a vital part of each person.
We believe that every child, family and community can maintain and value health and well-being, in its entirety, right from the start.
Did You Know that Right from the Start
- Promotes positive mental health in your child’s class
- Runs pro-social clubs
- Supports positive school culture by creating whole-school events
- And supports staff with social-emotional programming.
Common Topics we Support
- School Reluctance
- Strengthening School-Community Connections
- Professional Referrals
- Healthy Relationship Building
- Social Skills Development
- Parenting Workshops
- Managing Emotions
- Friendship Challenges
- Self Esteem
- Positive Behaviour Management
We are here for you as well as your child. Feel free to drop into our office to brainstorm a situation or to simply connect.